BNCC Job Circular 2022 – Bangladesh National Cadet Corps has recently published at the newspaper of daily Ittefaq and their official website at www.bncc.gov.bd on 9th June 2022. The online application of the new job recruitment notice of BNCC will continue until 27th June 2022. The application system will be processed via online until 27th June 2022. Apply Online BNCC Job bncc.teletalk.com.bd.
Candidates need to apply through the official website within the deadline of 27th June 2022. The application process and details info has given below with the circular.
BNCC Job Circular 2022 – bncc.teletalk.com.bd Apply Online Bangladesh National Cadet Corps
This year, the BNCC job department proposed a large number of employees to work in the 2022 extension of BNCC Job Circular 2022. It is very good news to get a new career opportunity to find new jobs in Bangladesh. Circular given below. Let’s see the whole notice.
Applicants must apply via online process within the last date of 27th June 2022. The fee will be payable through the SMS system. Otherwise it will not grant. All information in the application process has been rounded. Download the circular from below and go for a review and application. After successfully applying the work, take part in the exam. And they have to choose the result of the test.
Brief Job Summary
- Educational Qualification: At least JSC passed applicants can apply for the post and most respected applicants can apply for all positions.
- The app starts: 12th June 2022.
- Application deadline: The application will be run 27th June 2022
- Total posts: See posts.
- Job Category: See Notice.
- Age: From June to minus 18 to 40 years old.
- Salary: 16,000 – 36,680 BD
- Application fee 112 based on BDT post.
- Educational results: See round.
- Application Form and apply online: http://bncc.teletalk.com.bd
New BNCC Job Circular 2022:
Organization Name: Bangladesh National Cadet Corps (BNCC)
Post Name And Vacancy:
1. Office Assistant – 12
2. Office Support Staff – 13
3. Gardener – 04
4. Security Guard – 15
5. USL (Unskilled Labour) – 02
7. Cleaner – 03
Total Vacancy: 49
BNCC Job Exam Result 2022
When the results will publish on the official website of BNCC, the BNCC Job MCQ/Written/Viva result will be given here as soon as possible. Get results to stay connected to our website. After officially publishing here the results will appear below.
BANGLADESH NATIONAL CADET CORPS (BNCC) At A Glance
Bangladesh National Cadet Corps (BNCC) has a long glorious history. Many members of this organization (the then UOTC) took active part in our great War of independence and had supreme sacrifices. Bangladesh National Cadet Corps (BNCC) was established in 1979 under the provisions of Indian Territorial Force Act 1950 which was replaced by BNCC Act no 46 in the year of 2016. The main function of this organization is to organize and train the selected students of schools, colleges and universities with the aim of developing their leadership qualities, sense of duty, commitment, dedication, discipline and moral value so that they become good/useful citizens.
OBJECTIVE OF BNCC
Train the students of Schools, Colleges and Universities in order to make good citizens who can render their services to the nation as organized and disciplined volunteers during peace and war.
Task & RESPONSIBLITIES of BNCC
Task and responsibilities of the cadets of BNCC.
- 1. To prepare to serve the nation during national emergency.
- 2. To render services to the distress citizens and the nation during man-made and natural disasters.
- 3. To act as an aid to the Armed Forces to safe guard the national integrity.
- 4. To undertake any responsibilities given by the government.
More Good Job You Check From Here:
If you want to get job news and results on your Facebook timeline you may like our Facebook Page as well. You can also contact us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/bestbdjob or directly to our Facebook page and comment on your Facebook page to get more information about this BNCC Job Circular Apply 2022. Then visit our website at www.bestbdjob.com regularly. Thanks for having us.