Birth certificate verification or jonmo nibondhon online check is available on the government official website which is www.everify.bdris.gov.bd. The thing is that you cannot complete your birth certificate verification by your name. You can only do that by providing your date of birth and birth registration number in the required fields. Your birth registration number contains 17 digits which you need to type all in the specific field.
Every citizen of Bangladesh can now check birth certificate online. If you want to do jonmo nibondhon online check, you need to visit the official website. There are some rules you have to follow to do that.
How can I Check Jonmo Nibondhon Online?
In several cases, many of us need to check our registered birth certificates in order to verify if all the provided information is correct or not. Also, one can download the online birth registration certified copy after verifying it.
Anyway, if you are troubled about how to check a Jonmo Nibondhon Online, take it easy. Just go through our below-suggested steps, and you can check it more conveniently:
- First, visit https://everify.bdris.gov.bd/.
- This is the official website of birth registration certificate check online.
- When we enter the page, you will see two boxes asking you for some information.
- First, enter your 17 digit birth registration number in the Birth certificate number box.
- Then, enter your date of birth into the following box. You have to input in this format- YYYY-MM-DD.
- Now, fill up the captcha carefully.
- Finally, click on the Search button.
- After some while, you can see your birth registration in the online database to the next window. You can find the copy only if your birth certificate registration process is done in digital format.
- That’s all the effective procedures to check the birth certificate online. You can download or print the copy if you desire.
What is Birth Registration Number in Bangladesh?
The term birth registration refers to the recode bringing all pieces of information of a person. These include information starting from the person’s birth to the parent’s details. It is an official document that proves legal recognition of the identity of that person. The birth certificate is issued Government of the People’s Republic Bangladesh with a birth registration number. It is a unique number of 17 digits which are called Personal Identification Number (PIN).