If you are looking for a website to get details about online challan verification, then you are in the right one. Here, you will get all pieces of information about this. Moreover, we have added the online verification process of challan as well. So, let’s read through this exclusive content.
Online Challan Verification
Consumers can deposit challan in various ways. Like by mobile banking system or by the bank. Bangladesh government has introduced a-challan, which is the electronic format of a Chalan. From where customers can deposit VAT, Tax, Govt. Service fees etc., or remit the contribution online at a bank or treasury.
It is also a fast and secure system. After depositing, one can also verify that from both offline and online. But the online process is being very popular nowadays. For that, you will have to go through CGA official website. Scroll down below to learn more.
Required Documents for Online Challan Verification
In order to verify your submitted challan, you will need a few documents. There is no complication documentation process required to do this.You can easily check it by inputting information like:
- Submission date
- Deposit method
- Bank details
- Challan no.
Scroll down to get details in depth.
Why Should You Verify Challan Online?
You will get a massive numbers of benefits if you are verifying your challan online. Like:
- First of all, it saves your time and effort to check it offline.
- Secondly, it is quite simple and hassle-free. By following some simple procedures, you are easily checking your challan status.
- By this mechanism, fake challan submission can be identified.
- Most importantly, it is completely free of charge. You don’t have to pay a single money for this.
- You are getting a 100% accurate result from this. There is no scope for fake information as it is a completely digitalized system.
How to Verify Online Challan
Many of us wonder about effective procedures to verify challan. It is good news that now the challan can be verified online. For your convenience, here we have included the right processes to perform this job. So, without getting late, let’s get started:
- At first, visit http://18.104.22.168/echalan/.
- It will redirect to the official website of the Controller General of Accounts (CGA) office, which is connected with an IP address.
- Then, you will see some empty boxes asking for your information.
- First of all, input the challan date.
- Then, select how you will deposit your chalan. If you have deposited it by mobile banking system online, you have to select e-payment. Also, select “cheque” if you deposit by cash in Bank. If you have paid in cash, select “Cash.”
- After that, select the bank name. Either it will be Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank.
- If you select “Sonali Bank,” you will have to select the district in the following menu.
- Then, choose your bank branch.
- Enter your challan no very carefully.
- Finally, click on “Verify.”
- After a while, you will find a message having deposit amount with descriptions, if the challan is genuine.
Hopefully, our comprehensive discussion has been informative enough for you, and you have got all the necessary information regarding this topic. Thank you for being with us.