Secondary and higher secondary education board offers scholarships to secondary and higher secondary students. Recently the authority has published an important notice regarding HSP scholarship MIS. There were a lot of questions to many teachers regarding the stipend account opening to include the students of class 6 and 11 in the HSP-MIS portal.
There were also questions about where to open the account, which bank account to open or mobile baking service to use, and so on. In this article, we are going to discuss everything about HSP scholarship is and how to open a new stipend account.
What is HSP Scholarship MIS Program?
The full meaning of HSP is Harmonized stipend program that is offered to the students by the secondary and higher secondary education board. When students get admission to classes 6, 9, and 11, they need to provide information to the institution authority. After getting the information, the authority makes the entry for those students to confirm the scholarship.
How to Open HSP Scholarship MIS Account?
HSP scholarship MIS is a very helpful program for secondary and higher secondary students. Secondary and higher secondary education authority has provided instructions to open the account for the stipend for hpsbd.com. Below are the step by step instructions to open the account:
- The selected students can use any online bank account having 13 to 17 digits or any mobile banking account.
- The online bank account or mobile banking account must be opened by using the national ID cards of selected students’ father or mother.
- If any student has a previous account, then there is no necessity to open an account again.
- If a parent has more than one child studying in the secondary or higher secondary level, then separate accounts should be opened for different students using the father’s or mother’s nationals ID card.
- The national ID card number of parents in the accounts must be the same as the national ID card number of parents in the HSP MIS portal.
How to Entry the Information in HSP MIS?
There are some rules to entry the students’ information in the HSP MIS portal. These rules are described below:
- The specific institution needs to entry the information of selected students of class 6 in the 2022 education year and class 11 in the 2021-2022 education year. This information must be included from 8th March 2022 to 7th April 2022.
- If the students of secondary level get admission to class nine and are selected for the stipend, then their information needs to be included in the HSP MIS system.
- The birth certificate for the students should be used as the UID number of the students.
- It is also important to entry the name of the students’ father or mother and national ID card number in order to entry the correct information of students in HSP MIS.
- It is prohibited to provide User ID and password to the institution out of the HSP stipend program. It is also prohibited to entry information of students of such institution to the HSP MIS.
HSP MIS Login 103.48 16.248 8080
To upload the information of selected candidates in the HSP MIS program, it is necessary to log in through the link http://126.96.36.199:8080/HSP-MIS/login. Apart from this, the mentioned link will also be found on the website of Prime Minister education aid trust-http://www.pmeat.gov.bd. Login must be done using the provided User ID and password. After logging in, it is necessary to enter the Harmonized Stipend program, follow the dashboard and enter and save the information of the educational institution and students.
HSP scholarship MIS is undoubtedly a great initiative for students and respective parents to keep the education life smooth. We have described all the information very clearly so no one will have any confusion. However, though until now there are many days to entry the names, it is safe to entry the names as soon as possible as the server may get down when the deadline comes closer.