What is Google Trends? How to Use Google Trends? Features, Benefits, etc: With today’s post, I’m going to give you complete information about Google Trends, so that you can know what Google Trends is, how to create your account in Google Trends, how to use Google Trends, what features of Google Trends are, and what are the keys.
Without taking much time, let’s get started and don’t know what Google Trends are in detail.
What is Google Trends?
Google Trends is a tool created by Google Company that shows the list of all the keywords most searched by the user at the present time.
It shows Google Trends data in graph form. The popularity of keywords in the graph is explained between the numbers 0 and 100. The keyword that is 0 is searched very little and the keyword between 50 and 100 is being searched a lot more.
With this, Google Trends tells how many times people have searched for a keyword and from which location. Google Trends provides many types of benefits to the user such as keyword comparison, data filter, real-time data, etc.
What are trends?
Trends mean the thing that people are searching for the most right now. At present, the topic that is most searched is called the trending topic. With The Help of Google Trends, you can easily find out what is being searched the most in which country is being searched at the moment.
When did Google Trends start?
Google Company launched a tool called Google Insights for Search on 5 August 2008, which became known as Google Trends on 27 December 2012. You can find complete information about any keyword in Google Trends. This tool is very useful for a blogger.
How to create an account on Google Trends
You need a Gmail ID to create your account in Google Trends. Follow the steps below to create an account in Google Trends.
- Search Google by typing Google Trends and opening the official website https://www.google.com/trends of Google Trends.
- Now click on sign-in above.
- Then you sign in to Google Trends via your Gmail ID.
This way your account will be created in Google Trends, and now you can use this tool.
How to Use Google Trends?
Once you’ve created your account on Google Trends, it’s very easy to use. Then Google Trends will tell you all the information about the keywords so that you know if you should work on that keyword or not.
Suppose you write an article about biodata on your blog, then you search by writing a biography in the search bar. Through the graph, you will know whether this keyword should work or not. You can filter the country, time, category, and search. You can compare a keyword with any other keyword.
After scrolling down a bit, Google Trends will tell you where this keyword is being searched the most. Below will give you a complete list of related keywords. You can see in the image below which personality people are searching for the most. You can write articles about all this. This will increase your chances of getting traffic to your blog.
Google Trends is very easy to use, if some days you use this awesome tool, you will understand everything about it.
Features of Google Trends
The features of Google Trends are as follows –
- Check keyword trends: With the help of Google Trends, you can check which keywords are trending. You can also easily find trending keywords related to your niche.
- Keyword History Check: With the help of Google Trends, you can see the complete history of any keyword. I mentioned above that you can get all the information on any keyword from 2004 until the last 1 hour. You can find out which keywords are being searched at what time in which country. With this, you can determine whether to write an article on that keyword.
- Relative Keywords: When you search for any keyword in Google Trends, you find many keywords related to the same topic based on which you can write an article or add that keyword to your article.
- Keyword Competition: You can find the best keywords for your content or business by comparing the two keywords.
- Targeted Country: You can find out which keyword is being searched the most in a particular country, then you can rank your article accordingly.
- Real-Time Data: You can check which keyword is being searched for the most in real time. You’ll see it on google trends’ homepage.
- Data Filter: With the filter feature in Google Trends, you can filter any keyword according to country, time category, and search.
Benefits of Google Trends for Bloggers
Google Trends has many benefits for a blogger such as-
- You can write powerful content to find the best keywords for your blog.
- You can create a blog of your own by finding trending topics or you can write a post on trending topics.
- You can rank your website in any country.
- Google Trends helps you find content ideas.
- You can write articles according to people’s needs.
- You can get more traffic in less time.
Google Trends is such a reliable tool, with the help of which you can find keywords that are being searched more for your article, read this post in full to learn how to use Google Trends.
Conclusion: I’ve tried to give all the information about Google Trends so that you don’t have to go anywhere else to find out about it. Still, if you have any questions, let us know by commenting. Your question is valuable to us.
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সকল নোটিশ দেখুন এখানে একসাথে
National University Notice Board
আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন Facebook Group