Govt Money Anudan 2023 for Students: Applications for financial grants to educational institutions, teachers, employees, and students will start from 5/02/2023. It will continue till February 28.
Students of the 6th grade to the graduate master’s level will be able to apply online. In giving this special grant to the students, there are instructions to give priority to the students of the poor, disabled, helpless, diseased, poor, meritorious, and backward communities.
In the last financial year, 933 students of class XI and XII across the country have been given a grant of Tk. 9000 /- and 840 students of degree/honors, masters level have been given Tk. 10,000 / – each.
Educational institutions, teachers, employees, and students can apply.
• All recognized private general educational institutions (MPO and non-MPO) of the country can be requested for grants for repair and renovation, furniture collection, sports equipment collection, making the institution disabled-friendly, and library development works. In the selection of educational institutions, priority will be given to educational institutions in the backward areas but the quality of education is good;
• Teachers and employees of private general educational institutions (MPO and non-MPO) can apply for grants for their incurable diseases and divine accidents;
• Students of government or private educational institutions (MPO and non-MPO) from sixth to graduate and equivalent level will be able to apply for incurable diseases, divine accidents, and expenses on education. However, in giving this special grant, priority will be given to the students of the poor, disabled, helpless, rag-book, poor, meritorious, and backward communities;
শিক্ষা প্রতিষ্ঠান, শিক্ষক-কর্মচারী ও ছাত্র-ছাত্রীদের আর্থিক অনুদানের আবেদন শুরু হবে ৫/০২/২০২৩ তারিখ থেকে। চলবে ২৮ ফেব্রুয়ারী পর্যন্ত।
How to fill out the donation application form
On the website of the Ministry of Education (www.shed.gov.bd), the educational institutions, teachers-employees and students will have to click on the application form button for financial grants.
• Enter the said link and complete the registration with the active mobile number and full name by clicking on the registration option.
• In the next step, go to the next step with the national identity card number/birth registration certificate online number and date of birth.
In this step, click on the ‘Assistance/ Allowances / Grants’ option and click on the ‘Financial Grants to Students’ option no. 38.
• In the next step, you can complete the application by uploading all your information and certificates.
• For uploading certificates (maximum file size is 10 MB and allowed file extensions: gif, png, jpg, jpeg, pdf)
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সকল নোটিশ দেখুন এখানে একসাথে
National University Notice Board
আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন Facebook Group