There are several electric toothbrushes on the market that are considered to be among the best. Some popular options include the Oral-B Pro 2000, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean, and the Waterpik Sensonic Professional Plus. These toothbrushes are all well-reviewed by dental professionals and have many positive customer reviews. Ultimately, the best electric toothbrush for you will depend on your personal preferences and needs.
Here is a list of the best electric toothbrushes
Sure, here are some electric toothbrushes that are highly rated and well-reviewed by experts and consumers:
- Oral-B Pro 2000: This toothbrush features a round brush head that oscillates and rotates to remove plaque and prevent cavities.
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean: This toothbrush uses sonic technology to clean teeth and gums, and it has several brush heads available for different needs.
- Waterpik Sensonic Professional Plus: This toothbrush has a powerful motor that delivers over 40,000 strokes per minute, and it also has a water flosser feature.
- Oral-B iO: The latest toothbrush from Oral-B is designed to deliver more power and torque to the brush head than ever before.
- Quip Electric Toothbrush: Simple and affordable option received American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance
- Goby Electric Toothbrush: Affordable option that’s easy to use and comes with a variety of brush heads.
It’s important to note that every person has different needs, preferences, and budgets. It’s a good idea to compare different models and read reviews before making a decision.
When choosing an electric toothbrush, here are some factors to consider:
- Brush head: Electric toothbrushes come with different types of brush heads, such as standard, sensitive, or deep cleaning. Consider what type of brush head is best suited for your teeth and gums.
- Brush action: Electric toothbrushes use different types of brush motions, such as oscillating, rotary, or sonic. Some toothbrushes offer more than one brush motion. Consider what type of brush motion you prefer.
- Features: Some electric toothbrushes have additional features, such as a timer, pressure sensor, or multiple brush modes. Consider what features are important to you and which ones you can do without.
- Battery life: Battery life can vary between toothbrushes, some can last for weeks, some for days. Consider how often you will be using the toothbrush and if you are willing to charge it frequently.
- Brand and price : Some brand are well-known, but also more expensive. decide on the budget you have and weigh the cost-benefit of different brands and models.
- Reviews: Research and read reviews of different models to get an idea of their performance and customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, the best electric toothbrush is the one that fits your needs, budget, and preferences. It’s a good idea to consult with your dentist to help you make a decision.
Why we recommended oral b electric toothbrush
Oral-B is a well-known and reputable brand in the world of oral care, and their electric toothbrushes are highly recommended by dental professionals. The Oral-B Pro 2000, and iO are among the best-selling models, here are a few reasons why they are recommended:
- Brush head: Oral-B electric toothbrushes use round brush heads that oscillate and rotate, which has been shown to be more effective at removing plaque and preventing cavities than traditional manual brushing.
- Multiple cleaning modes: Oral-B electric toothbrushes come with different cleaning modes, such as daily clean, sensitive, and deep clean. This allows users to tailor their brushing experience to their specific needs.
- Smart technology: Some of their latest models like the iO uses smart technology to connect to an app on your phone which helps to track brushing progress, and gives personalized feedback and coaching to help improve brushing habits.
- Well-known brand: Oral-B has a long history in the dental industry and is a well-established brand with a reputation for producing high-quality oral care products.
- Wide range of price: Oral-B offers a wide range of electric toothbrushes at different price points, making it accessible for people with different budgets to find a suitable product.
- Positive customer reviews: Oral-B electric toothbrushes have a high rating from customer reviews and people are generally very satisfied with the results.
That said, it’s important to note that different people have different needs and preferences, so it’s always a good idea to do your own research and compare different models before making a decision.
How to use an electric toothbrush
Using an electric toothbrush is generally similar to using a manual toothbrush, but there are a few differences. Here’s a general guide on how to use an electric toothbrush:
- Charge the toothbrush: Charge the toothbrush according to the manufacturer’s instructions before first use.
- Select the brush head: Select the brush head that is best suited for your teeth and gums.
- Select the brush mode: Select the brush mode that is best suited for your needs. Some electric toothbrushes have different modes for different cleaning tasks, such as daily cleaning, whitening, and sensitive teeth.
- Apply toothpaste: Apply toothpaste to the brush head or on your toothbrush.
- Begin brushing: Place the brush head against your teeth and gums at a 45-degree angle. Turn the toothbrush on and begin brushing, focusing on one tooth at a time. Hold the toothbrush steady in each spot for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Clean all surfaces: Clean the fronts, backs, and chewing surfaces of all teeth, including the tongue and roof of the mouth.
- Spit and rinse: Spit out the toothpaste and rinse your mouth and brush your head thoroughly.
- Finish: Turn off the toothbrush and store it in a clean, dry place.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and to brush for the recommended time of 2 minutes with an electric toothbrush. Some toothbrushes have timers to help with this. Also, it’s important to replace the brush head every 3 months to ensure optimal cleaning.
In conclusion, an electric toothbrush can be a great addition to your oral care routine. It can be more effective at removing plaque and preventing cavities than manual brushing, and it can also offer additional features such as multiple brush modes and smart technology. The Oral-B brand is a well-known and reputable brand that offers a wide range of electric toothbrushes at different price points.
When choosing an electric toothbrush, it’s important to consider factors such as brush head, brush action, features, battery life, brand, price, and customer reviews. It’s also a good idea to consult with your dentist to help you make a decision that’s best for your specific needs.
Once you have chosen your electric toothbrush, using it is similar to using a manual toothbrush. Brush for the recommended time of 2 minutes, apply toothpaste, clean all surfaces, spit and rinse, and store the toothbrush in a clean and dry place. Finally, replace the brush head every 3 months to ensure optimal cleaning.
A FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section is a helpful resource that provides answers to common questions about a particular topic. It is typically organized into a list of questions and answers and is designed to help users quickly find the information they need. In the case of electric toothbrushes, some common FAQs are :
How often should I replace the brush head?
- It’s recommended to replace the brush head every 3 months, or when the bristles start to show wear.
How long should I brush my teeth with an electric toothbrush?
- It is recommended to brush for two minutes, which is the general time suggested for brushing teeth in general.
How do I know if I’m brushing too hard?
- Many electric toothbrushes have a pressure sensor that will alert you if you are brushing too hard.
Do I need to use toothpaste when using an electric toothbrush?
- Yes, you should use toothpaste when using an electric toothbrush, just like with a manual toothbrush.
- Can I use mouthwash together with an electric toothbrush?
It’s a good idea to rinse with water after brushing with an electric toothbrush, but using mouthwash at a different time of the day or after lunch is also beneficial.
Can I use my electric toothbrush while traveling?
- Yes, most electric toothbrushes are portable and come with travel cases or can easily be packed in a suitcase. It’s important to check the voltage compatibility and bring any necessary adapters or converters.
How do I clean my electric toothbrush?
- It’s important to regularly clean your electric toothbrush to remove bacteria and plaque. Rinse the brush head under running water after each use, and periodically clean the handle with a damp cloth.