Categories
News

Elderly couple died in Gulshan flat fire


Gulshan police officer Shahnur said, “Due to the fire, the body of the couple was not injured, they fell ill due to the smoke.”

According to the fire service, the fire started due to an electrical fault.

Gulshan police station SI Faizul Haque said that there were two domestic workers in the house, “They were also slightly injured. The two of them (Obaidul and Jahanara) being elderly people were overcome by the smoke.”

He said Obaidul Haque was a freedom fighter and an engineer. His village home is Noakhali. He was living in his own flat in Dhaka. His only daughter lives in America.

Police have sent the body to Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital for post-mortem.



Source link

Leave a Reply